Clarion Embed Assistant 1.0 | 763 kB
Embed Assistant (EA) allows for the documentation and analysis of embedded application code. Through a template utility, EA imports filled embed text from your application into a TopSpeed database. The database may be searched and printed using EA’s text searching functionality, complete with wildcard support.
1) Ensure the template ntsea.tpl has been registered
2) Open the application
3) From the Clarion “Application” menu select Template Utility
4) From the list of utility templates select Embed Assistant
5) Answer the EA Wizard prompts
6) When the import has completed, EA will automatically load your new database
During this process, EA will create two files %Application%.$ea is temporary and will be removed, %Application%._ea is the actual database containing your embed text. If these filenames conflict with existing files, do NOT execute this utility template.
database, application, Assistant, Embed, utility, template, embed, Application, Clarion, using, complete, functionality, support, files, select, printed, wildcard, searching, documentation, embedded, database, application, Assistant, Embed, utility, template, embed, Application, Clarion, searching, wildcard, complete, DOWNLOAD, files, select, using, support, functionality, documentation, embedded