WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1 | 9 Mb
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
WYSIWYG Web Builder features:
• No HTML knowledge needed!
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
• Custom HTML object to insert your own HTML or jаvascripts.
• ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
• Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
• Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
• Built-in Banner maker.
• Rollover images.
• Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
• Image maps.
• Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Navigation bars.
• Tab Menus.
• Slide Menus.
• Ready-to-use jаvascripts.
• Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
• Insert Symbols (special characters).
• Slide Show component .
• Support for third-party add-ons, using the Web Builder Component Developers Kit.
• Import existing HTML pages.
• Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
• Built-in Popup support.
• Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
• Page transitions in Page Properties.
• Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
• Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
• Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
• Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
• Embedded OLE component.
• Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
• Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
• Find/Replace for text objects.
• Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
• Rotation for shapes and images.
• Properties Inspector for quick object manipulation.
• Ability to group/ungroup objects.
• Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
• Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
• Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
• Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
• Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
• The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
• RSS Feed object with podcast option.
• Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
• Google compatible sitemap generator
• and much much more!
What’s new in 12.1?
– Fixed: Issue with Fade animation in Photo Collage.
– Fixed: Background overlay in floating layer needs z-index.
– Improved: padding and margin of the Text object is now responsive.
– Improved: Added ‘Font Awesome’ and ‘Material Icon’ to mobile page toolbox.
– Improved: Added ‘Select above/below/left/right’ to main menu. This also makes it possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to these commands.
– Improved: HTML object adds asterisk to ‘Resources’ button if not empty.
– Improved: Implemented a workaround for issues with text links and the Windows 10 Creators Update.
– Improved: Now includes jquery-3.2.1
– New feature: Added ‘Include locked objects in lasso selection’ option to Guide Settings. This specifies whether to include locked objects should be included in lasso selection.
– New feature: Added ‘Remove from Layer’ command to Object Manager context menu.
– New feature: Added support for export to Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder 5.x format.
– New feature: Added ‘Alignment’ option to overflow settings in Layout Grid, this allows you to control the horizontal alignment of overflow columns.
– New feature: Added ‘Rotate’ option to Photo Gallery, Photo Collage and SlideShow properties. This makes it possible to quickly rotate an image without leaving the appplcation.
– New feature: Added ‘Tables styles’ menu to menubar (in addition to the to Ribbon gallery)
– New feature: Added ‘Place Holder’ property to jQuery Auto Complete.
– New feature: The Photo Collage properties now displays the number of images used by each layout.
– New feature: When using ‘Convert to form’ for Login forms which are inside a layout grid, the child elements will be converted to floating elements. The layout grid will be used as the form container.
– New feature: Added the possibility to have multiple heading styles in the Style Manager. To create a new heading style simply copy an existing heading and give it a valid (class) name.
– New feature: Added ‘Remove Built-width logo’ to the Tools menu, so you can easily remove the logo from all pages in the project.
– New feature: Added ‘Open master page’ option to the context menu of Master Objects to quickly open the embedded page.
– New feature: Added ‘Direction’ option to ‘Bulleted list’. This specifies the place of the bullets: left or right side. This may be useful for RTL languages.
– New feature: Added toolbar to Blocks Manager with commands ‘Delete’,’ Refresh’ and ‘Open File Location’
– New feature: Added a search option to the Blocks Manager. This makes is possible to filter items in the Block Manager to quickly locate a specific Block.
Added, feature, object, Builder, option, objects, create, layout, WYSIWYG, pages, Improved, Photo, Manager, support, Built, using, images, finished, program, forms, Added, feature, object, Builder, option, objects, create, WYSIWYG, pages, layout, Improved, Photo, support, Manager, program, finished, images, Built, using, makes