WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4 | 8 Mb
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
What’s new in 11.6.4?
– Fixed: Reset Position (in the Object Manager) crashes when used with Editbox.
– Fixed: Some menus use old font in breakpoints.
– Fixed: In some cases extensions may be locked after using search in the Extension Manager.
– Fixed: Problem with jQuery Mobile Tab with nested Layout grid.
– Improved: Minor tweaks in Ken Burns effect of the SlideShow.
WYSIWYG, Builder, finished, create, program, position, ‘anywhere, publish, objects, learning, server, Publish, content, layout, control, gives, built, without, using, click, HTML5, WYSIWYG, Builder, using, built, layer, create, objects, program, tools, menus, jQuery, images, Manager, Fixed, finished, other, Video, YouTube, navigation